Friday, January 8, 2010

Enlarged pores wont go away?

I have enlarged pores which I have tried to minimize with a few products but they wont effectively go away.


I have tried dove(for all skin types),loreal( for oily skin) and dr lewins(for dry skin).What possible reason could this be? what product should i use?|||Enlarged pores never go away. Just try and minimise them by using a product that will reduce the oiliness of your skin, because oil is what causes them. you usually find that enlarged pores are located in the T section of the face.|||This is what I do to keep my pores tiny and barely visible:)





1. wash my face with Biore(pore minmizing soap)





2. I use a Neutragena Pore Minimizing Toner(in a pearl white bottle around $6)





3. I use a %26quot;healthy lotion%26#039;%26#039;(i.e. Aveeno lotion or if you have acne then Repairing lotion) to seal my pores so throughout the day they stay clean :)





You will see a difference after doing this atleast for a week(Day and night)





Also sodas arent good for the skin so stay away from that too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment