Friday, January 8, 2010

Enlarged pores wont go away?

I have enlarged pores which I have tried to minimize with a few products but they wont effectively go away.


I have tried dove(for all skin types),loreal( for oily skin) and dr lewins(for dry skin).What possible reason could this be? what product should i use?|||I%26#039;ve been struggling with the same issue since puberty! And throughout the years, I%26#039;ve tried everything to make them go away, and unfortunately, I have to say that you can%26#039;t, unless you%26#039;re willing to undergo laser treatment which shrinks them a bit but it%26#039;s very expensive and you%26#039;ll be bright red. Your pore size is genetic, and that%26#039;s just the way it is.





What you can do is keep them clean, which makes them less noticeable. I think those pore strips work the best here, and use a good exfoliating face wash (I%26#039;m using Jan Marini Bioglycolic and I love it).

No comments:

Post a Comment