Friday, January 8, 2010

I have trapped oil in my pores. I've talked to consultants but I was just wondering if proactiv would work????

I have normal skin and frequently get zits. Does proactiv work on that kind of acne and trapped oil in pores???? Tell me your opinions! I just wanted to know how it worked before i bought it!!!|||My sister uses proactive and it works wonders for her skin and acne|||Proactiv DID NOT work for me, my sister, or my boyfriend.





Now we all use Loreal Dermo-Expertise Adult Acne Response.





It%26#039;s a three step treatment, just like Proactiv. It includes the face wash, toner, and treatment lotion. Use it twice a day.





It%26#039;s about $20, but if you open the box in the store, there is always a $3-$5 coupon inside!! It can be bought at superstores (Wal-Mart, etc.) or drugstores (Walgreens, etc.).





I absolutely love this product, I have been using it for 2 1/2 years and it has yet to fail me! (I have been suffering from acne for several years, I have tried everything under the sun, and this is the only product that works for me!)





The Proactiv irritated my skin, it made my entire face red and puffy. Loreal has never done that to my skin.





Good luck!|||PROACTIV is the best solution for any type of skin problems. I used to have razor bumps in the back if my thighs, even proactiv cleared that. So i do recommand using proactiv, it cleared my skin and now i have a baby%26#039;s skin. Also try washing your face with jus waster and soap. it clears away oils from the pores and skin.|||maybe you should go get a facial, it%26#039;ll probably help a lot more.|||proactiv didnt work for me at all but u can try it|||Proactiv works differently on dfferent skin types. The only way to know if it will work for you is to try it, and give it at least a month. I was hopeful and gave it 2 months but my acne only got worse. however, when my brother started using it his skin cleared up almost right away.|||It didn%26#039;t work for me. Waste of money|||You could try it, it works for many people (although for some others, it doesn%26#039;t).


What I do when I trap oil in my pores is put my face in front of a steaming bowl of water for a few minutes (exposure to steam opens up your pores), then I use sea breeze astringent to get the oil/bacteria out. It works! I don%26#039;t have nearly as many blemishes/zits as I used to.|||I tried Proactive and it made my face dry - not to mention it has some pretty harsh chemicals in it. I like Arbonne%26#039;s Clear Advantage Acne line - it has a cleanser, toner, and lotion and a vitamin that clears the toxins out of your skin. It%26#039;s made out of botanical/herbs and has zinc in it which heals your skin faster. They also offer a 45 day money back guarantee.





It takes 4-6 weeks for your body to really truly adjust to a new product. It%26#039;s never going to go away if you are only treating it topically. Arbonne has salicylic acid in it, but many other natural ingredients as well.|||i tryed it it sux it works horrid it made it worse so just use the little clensing pads like oxy pads they work better.|||Proactiv (sort of) worked for me. it worked when my mom was younger, on my brother. However, if you have extremely sensitive skin, you should avoid it. Also, proactiv doesn%26#039;t always work on everyone|||Yes I used Proactiv and let me tell you it works! But if you have sensitive skin like me use it like every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment