Friday, January 8, 2010

WHAT KIND OF COVER UP/FOUNDATION IS goood on your skin that wont clog pores, or make you oily??

i have tried soo many, but still seem to get breakouts.|||try MAC.





i love mac :)|||Maybelline Pure Stay foundation in the grey compact is great. I%26#039;ve been using it for years and it has excellent coverage without that heavy, pore-clogging feeling. I have relatively clear skin so I%26#039;d say it isn%26#039;t acne inducing. However... if you%26#039;re in your teens I would guess that hormones are causing your acne. If not, try changing up your face washing routine. Usually it%26#039;s not what you put on your face but what you don%26#039;t take off that gives you breakouts. Good luck!!|||try bare minerals it is wonderful|||I naturally have an oily face so I cant escape that aspect. I use bare minerals and its the only foundation I have found that at least doesn%26#039;t make my face feel gross from having foundation mixed with oil on my face. (fortunately they have the oil face wipes that take away the oil and not the foundation) What kind of skincare products do you use? If you don%26#039;t know exactly the type of skin you have, then you may be using the wrong products. I used to break out all the time until I went and got a facial and they told me I was using the wrong products. It made a BIG difference.|||None. Anytime you put foundation on you are plugging up the pores. There is no such thing as a foundation which doesn%26#039;t do this. Anyone telling you otherwise is a liar or ignorant.|||I use foundation from the body shop...Its really nice.. I%26#039;ve been using it for the past 6 months and I love it. Its very light because it has moisturizer in it, you wont even know its on your face!|||Always use a really good facewash. They don%26#039;t cost all that much at all. I now use Wet n Wild fresh face foaming face wash for the skincare collection and I%26#039;ve used it for a day and a half and I barely need any foundation because it deep cleans and balances your skin tone/Ph.





I use Jane foundation. It%26#039;s only 3.89 and I use it in vanilla.


Not oily, nothing. Just really good.|||I like Clinique%26#039;s %26quot;Superbalanced makeup%26quot;


The bottle says it absorbs oil where oil control is needed and moisturizes where hydration is needed.


It%26#039;s oil free.|||Arbonne has a really good foundation and mineral foundation! it does not have mineral oil in it and that is what cause most of the pore clogging!!!|||I really like AquaSmooth by Cover Girl.|||You my have already tried it...but if not...


...Try GLA. It%26#039;s a natural product that evens out your hormones...works for me. I also recommend vitamin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment