Friday, January 8, 2010

Easy road to clear pores/ no acne?

I%26#039;m a male senior in high school. I%26#039;ve had an acne problem my whole high school term and it%26#039;s greatly affected my social status, no matter the situation. Some days it doesn%26#039;t matter, but every time I look in the mirror I%26#039;m left with almost 0 confidence.





I%26#039;ve used the Proactive Solution products daily and it has little effect.





People say I%26#039;ll grow out of it, but what else can I do besides wait?|||Yeah I know how you feel.. everyday you wake up with more spots


I haven%26#039;t found a miracle cream but make sure you eat lots of fruit and veg, exercise but if you get hot and sweaty, wash your face/ have a shower as soon as possible afterwards as sweat can block the pores and cause more spots. Drink plenty of water and try to put as few chemicals or creams on the skin as possible.


If you havent already been, try going to a dermatologist





Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment