Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats a good foundation that wont clog pores?

I just discovered it so I%26#039;m glad you asked this question! I have ALWAYS used a liquid foundation, and recently I was sucked into an infomercial for ID Bare Minerals Makeup and decided to go to Sephora and pick some stuff out myself. I bought ID Bare Minerals powder foundation and I LOVE it. I have combination skin and a few acne scars, and this stuff gives me the most natural, even coverage. I am recommending it to everyone! (It%26#039;s SPF15 too!) Good luck! :)|||Anything neutrogena or physicians formula. NO covergirl! Also anything you buy at a department store will be great but a bit pricey|||Bare Minerals. I won%26#039;t go back to liquid.|||Almay has one to prevent blemishes :) love it!|||I really like cover girls true blend whipped foundation. it goes on like silk and i always feel fresh.|||Neutrogena and Almay!! I love all the stuff and it works really good plus it is not VERY $$much$$. Hope this helped and good luck!!





Also Neutrogena has a website that you can go to and it helps you with what kind to get!!|||Bare Minerals works perfectly for me. I have oily skin and it doesn%26#039;t irritate my skin. BM has also cleared up my skin. BM never clogs pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment